Friday, June 18, 2010

June 16 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, I'm very grateful to receive the good news of your email today! Your Mum feels so much better to know her Son Bashir is totally fine! Thank Goodness the electricity is working again in your plot. Also, I'm very happy to know you're enjoying the World Cup games at Soma Cafe every day! Your brother Douglas sent me a "text" message to say he was writing you an email. I hope you have received it!

My friend Abby called me on the telephone this evening. She is my dearest friend. We are friends for almost 20 years. We have not talked on the phone or seen each other in person for about two months, because we're both so busy working. Tonight we talked on the phone for one hour! Woo-hoo, that was a long talk! But it was really good. Abby works at a hospital for people with mental illnesses. She helps them to feel better by leading them in interesting activities such as art, music, and conversations.

Well, now your Mum is very sleepy so I will say "Usiku mwema"!

MAY GOD BLESS MY BELOVED SON IN EVERY WAY!

Your loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment