Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 29 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, how much will it cost you for the "Internet Connected Phone"? Also, does it work the same way by using a SIM card? How much does the SIM card cost for a certain number of internet minutes and telephone minutes? Let me know the costs so we can figure out how to get you this necessary equipment!!


I'm so very excited about your new room! Wooo-Hoooo! I think 5,000 shillings a month for electricity is fair and it can be part of your monthly money that I send.

On May 31 or June 1, that's the date I plan to send some money for gifts for you to send your relatives in Malawi and a gift for your father. But it sounds very urgent for you to get the "Internet Connected Phone" for school. I will not have enough money to send it all at the same time. Do you still have any of the extra shillings from May 15?

You are so very wise with many things you say, Son, and once again you show deep wisdom in your words about love, to love and be loved. I will tell Mr. Jimmy your wise ords, and I know he will be praising you and saying what a very great and intelligent son we have!

Today Mr. Jimmy and I were working in our yard, making it look nicer for springtime. It was a lovely sunny day here, with warm sun and a cool breeze. I ran 2k for exercise. Tomorrow morning I will run my "Sunday 10k." Every Sunday I run 10k, and every Wednesday I run 5k, then I do other exercises or take a rest on the other days.

MAY GOD BLESS MY WISE AND BRILLIANT SON!
Your dedicated and caring Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment