Friday, June 18, 2010

June 16 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hie Mum!


I would like to asure you that am feeling well & there is no any problem. Only that my Phone did not have charge since on Sunday night. I couldn't charge because there was no electricity in my room, there was a blackout at our plot. But now the condition is back to normal. Nowadays I don't charge my Phone anywhere because I afraid to get lost or to be stolen. Then am so sorry for making you worried of my safety.

Thanks so much for the western union information & am sure that I will let you know tomorrow when I will come back from Western Union.

I went again yesterday at SOMA CAFÉ to watch the match of PORTUGAL & IVORY COAST. But it ended a goalless draw.

Am hoping to go again today if I get a chance to watch SPAIN & SWITZERLAND.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!

No comments:

Post a Comment