Friday, June 18, 2010

June 17 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I would like to let you know that I got the money safely from Wetern Union. Thank you so much Mum for your Generosity. Now I have already made a monthly Budget, What I do is that I like to buy things that stay for a long time without being delicate in advance & I keep the Money for the Tomatoes, Onions & other fragile items. The food that I like to buy in advance is like FLOUR, SUGAR & e.t.c! But am really happy with this life of NO difficulties & to be honest Mum, I have become used in this good life.

The news of your friendship with ABBY sounds so good & admirable. It is really good to have good & reliable friends like her. Because a life without friends like her, is not that much better. Say hie to her when you will have a chance of talking with her again.

No! I haven't yet received Brother DOUGLAS's Email. Actually am anxiously waiting to hear from him if he received my PHOTOS. Because it's now 2 weeks since I sent them to him. If he calls you again, just ask him if he got my Photos & you will let me know.

Am again right now at SOMA CAFÉ to watch NIGERIA & GREECE. But unfortunately Electricity went off when Nigeria was leading by a 1 goal. Then am charting with a lady who we met on the day we came here if you remember. The one who told you that she once been in CLEVELAND, Do you remember her? we are still waiting for electricity to come on so that we should proceed watching our Entertaining Game of Football.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment