Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am just smiling when I remember about what you said in the Email of yesterday. I was really inspired & Motivated with that encouraging words of yours. You increased the happiness & Joy in my Mind. I really thank you so much & God should bless you always.

Now am waiting to hear from Douglas if he got my Photos I sent him a week ago. I also forgot to let you know that I got the attached Photo of NICKI & CHRISTOPHER. She really looks so young & I couldn't believe that she is in 30's. Please, tell Christopher that I congratulate him for Choosing a beautiful girlfriend (NICKI).

By the way, tell me about your beloved Niece ''AVA". How is she doing? say hie for me!

Tomorrow I will tell you my Dad's & Relatives's Joy about the money you have just sent them.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment