Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 3 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to know about Nicki's age & that she looks like a Teenager while she is 30. That's interesting & I will be glad if you really give her my best regards.

I would also like to asure you that already sent Douglas my Photos on Previous day. I hope he will be happy to see them & he will probably take them on the Trip to Australia.

Yes, I use the Matress & Mosquito net. Am really having a 100% nice Sleep & Dreems.

I really thank you Mum for your Generosity & am sure that God will pay you the Paradise on the day of hereafter.

Hilda also told me yesterday that she answered you about the next payment of My Fees & I was happy.

I will be back tomorrow evening to talk more & more.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment