Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 21 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to hear that you have been impressed with Cristiano Ronaldo's story.
Actually I have just finishe watching his game of PORTUGAL & NORTH KOREA. But the merciless Portugal have destroyed North Korea by 7-0. C.Ronaldo scored 1 & he was a Manufacture of another goals.

Yes I still like Ronaldo despite his exit from MANCHESTER UNITED. Yes, I cheer him when he plays at REAL MADRID & I always wish his team to win.

Sorry Mum for forgotting to tell you about what my Dad of Malawi said when he got the Money you sent him on 30 MAY. He was happy as usuall & he began to express his joy feelings by saying that you are a kindhearted person.

He asked that "How it would be if you would have seen each other? He was meaning that if you are helping him while you don't even know him anymore. That's what surprises him, and that is why he says that he never been assisted by anyone in this world like you do. He added to say that you are a first & last his Supportive person.

Inshort, when we talk, we always talk nothing but of you. sometimes I even try to enterupt him & start to talk about another issues, but he turns back to talk about you just within a Mimnute. Then I untill like to laugh when he praises you. He asks me to tell him "if you were direct sent from heaven", Then I laugh & tell him that no! it's just that My Mum (Nicole) was born to be kind & Generous, then he unstoppably smiles of that.

Finally, he reminded about how he got the Fair Transport for coming here to Tanzania.

He asked if I still remember that he sold all what he Harvested from the farm in order to find money for my Fair Transport, then I said that yes I remember. He tolarated to remain with nothing in the house in order to make everything possible for me come here. Then eventually, I told him that it's what GOD does, nowadays we are getting more than what he sold for my Transport.

Then he made a brief Prayer for you & your entire family while we were talking on Phone.
He also said that he even Drops Tears when he thinks of how he has gone through & how GOD has turned the worst Situation into good through you. Then I told him that I cry about that too!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment