Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 12 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am proud to let you know that am right now at SOMA CAFÉ. The second half has just started & ARGENTINA is leading with 1 goal to nill over NIGERIA.

I have bought chips & Cocacola drink. There is a lot of people to watch.

Mr.Iddi didn't come because he is not much a football follower & he is also too busy with the Job, but I told him & he appreciates for your invitation.

As for me, I will be coming here daily if God wishes.

Yes Mum, Am African American, Just like Obama.
Am so happy to hear that AVA is doing well & I hope you will show her my Photos when you will go to visit her as you said.

Let me now enjoy watching the game & I want to asure you that am really having fan more than you think. Am here to represent you!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment