Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 25 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

High Mum!

Am so delighted to hear that you were so impressed with Portugal's & C.Ronaldo's fantastic performance. Today PORTUGAL are playing the mighty BRAZIL. WHAT A MASSIVE MATCH!

Actually Mr.Iddi provides me a special & Delicious Food when I go there to teach them. He does everything possible that I eat an Edible food when am there. But above all, he showed his appreciation by supporting me when I was taking a Course of HOTEL MANAGEMENT. He also says that apart from that I teach him English, But also my behaviour encouraged him to support me. He says that am POLITE, TOLERANT, RESPECTFULL & OBEDIENT. He also says that he would have already Dropped me if I were so Impolite, Disrespectful & Disobedient to him or to anyone. He says that my good Character is what made him to support me always despite the fact that am Not his Relative by Blood. That's what even made him to willingly regard me as his own young brother.

Yes, I bought a small FUN which cools me at night. It's really good & am happy with that!

Mum, Tomorrow there is a BIG MATCH between BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & IT classes of LEARNIT. Then I have prepared to defend my Class tomorrow & I will make sure that IT guys suffer with a shock defeat.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,

BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment