Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 28 2010 from Cleveland

Mambo, Bashir! Well, it has indeed been a very busy day and evening! Now I am home and it is getting dark outside. It has been nice and hot here in Cleveland, and as you know your Mum likes the hot weather! I run my 10k and 5k even when it's very hot, just so I can stay in good condition, but it's a lot harder to run when it's so hot. That's why I'm very impressed that you and your classmates are buys playing soccer in the sun in Dar Es Salaam, where the temperatures are even higher! Good for you! You're very strong and tough, and those are good qualities for a young man to have!

Oh my, that's a huge loss for England! I heard Germany has a good team so I guess it was true. Do you still watch the games at Soma?

ORGANIZATIONAL BUSINESS STRUCTURE sounds interesting and difficult. ECONOMICS also sounds difficult! Christopher majored in Economics when he was in college. Douglas majored in Sociology and Anthropology. I majored in English and Communications. Your Dad Mr. Jimmy is very highly intelligent, however he did not go to college, but instead began working in the profession of road building right after high school. He drives all the giant machines that no one else can operate! So we can be very proud of him!

I am on "summer vacation" from my master's classes, thank goodness, because I've been very busy at work. But in July, I will take a summer class that lasts for five days, July 13-17. That will be at Cleveland State University. Then, in September, I will take a full semester class at the University of Akron, which you will remember from earlier this year.

Now it's time for your tired Mum to get ready for sleep. I sleep much better knowing that my son Bashir has a comfortable mattress and a fan to cool him!

MUNGU AKUBARIKI!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your loving and proud Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment