Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 1 2010 from Cleveland

Hello again, Bashir! Please forgive your Mum! Yes, indeed I have been extremely busy at work all week. The reason is that my boss is on vacation, so I am doing all her work plus my own work! Wao, your Mum is busy every second of the day! But I always say, "I like to be needed" and "I am happy to help" and "Yes, I can!" and "I can do it." And my boss is a very kind and hard-working woman, so I'm pleased to know she's enjoying a lovely week of vacation.

Now I want to offer my sympathy and encouragement to you, my Dear Son, on Portugal's loss to Spain and the elimination of our favorite player, C. Ronaldo. I'm so sad that we now lack a best player to cheer for in the World Cup. Is Ghana still in the competition? Should we cheer for them as Africans? Tell me your comments.

I'm glad you continue to watch the games at Soma!

Regarding the formidable course, 'FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL CONTROL,' your Mum is now saying a special extra prayer for her brilliant and hard-working Son to be extremely blessed in your understanding and mastery of this course.

Every day and night I pray for you to be blessed in many ways, in your health, peace, happiness, prosperity, friendships, relationships, activities, home, and of course your college education! And now I say an extra prayer especially for you to be the peaceful master of this difficult course. I am fully confident in God's grace to give you this peace and mastery so you will enjoy success in this and every course you take

I also want to say, dear Son, if you should ever need to re-take any exam during your college years, simply let me know and I will send any additional fees so you make re-take it. I don't want you to have any Stress or Anxiety about that! All I ask is that you do your very best, which of course you always do! So please know your Mum and Dad will support you in any situation.

I enjoyed reading your daily schedule! That's very fun for me to imagine your daily life and activities. Usually I get up at 5 a.m. and have my morning prayers, then am busy at home until going to work about 7:30 a.m. After work, I like to go running and also do my household work, have evening prayers, and go to bed by 10 or 11 p.m.!

My heart is smiling with gratitude for your special prayer for your Mum, that God will bless me with His "MAXIMUM SECURITY'! Asante sana for your lovely blessing! I ask God to bless you too with His MAXIMUM SECURITY!

MUNGU AKUBARIKI! MAY GOD BLESS MY BRILLIANT, LOVING, AND HARD-WORKING SON!

Your loving and grateful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment