Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 2 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son? Your Mum is now leaving to go to the airport in Cleveland. Mr. Jimmy is driving me there. I will fly to Boston to have a lovely visit with my beloved sister Sarah, my darling niece Ava, my dear nephew Benjamin, and Sarah's fine husband Tony. I packed my camera and hope to take some great new photos which I can email to you next week!

I will not be on a computer again until Tuesday 6 July. But each day I will think about my Son Bashir with great love and devotion, and of course I will pray for you every morning and night.

You can email Mr. Jimmy! He will not be working and he promised to check his emails to see if you have sent him something, and then he will reply.

I will email you again on Tuesday 6 July in the daytime in Cleveland, which will be night in Dar Es Salaam.

Please pray for God to bless your Mum with His MAXIMUM SECURITY on my travels!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR/ENTERTAINER!

Your loving and proud Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment