Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 1 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am now having a breakfast as am preparing to go to the College. Right now it's 6:30am. I actually wake up at 5:30am from Monday-Friday . But during a weekend, I even wake up around 8:30am.

I usually sleep around 12 midnight, especially nowadays as the world cup games end around that time. But if there is no any football game, I like to sleep around 9:30-10pm.

What about you Mum? At what time do you Sleep & wake up?

Ok, am now heading to the College & I hope I will find your Email when I check your Email again in my Phone around 4pm.

But I know that you may be were so busy at work & you couldn't send me an Email yesterday as you were so tired. But it's just my habbit to get surprised when the day goes without reading your Email. Because I always wish you well & I always ask GOD to protect you with his 'MAXIMUM SECURITY'.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,

BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment