Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 26 2010 from Cleveland

Hello Son, I'm very excited as I await the results of your titanic struggle of Business Adminstration versus IT guys!! I will be proud of my wonderful son whatever the outcome because I know you will play brilliantly on behalf of your team! Where do you play soccer in Dar Es Salaam? How do you play when it's so hot!

Next it will be time for USA versus Ghana in World Cup! I hope you will be watching at Soma Book Cafe after your day teaching English at Mr. Iddi's. I will cheer for USA team but if Ghana wins, I'll still be happy because I love Africa and consider myself African as well!

Now I must go. I will be back tomorrow in hopes I hear happy news from my dear Son.

MUNGU AKUBARIKI!

MAY GOD BLESS MY FINE SON BASHIR!

Your loving and proud Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment