Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 6 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Welcome back home Mum! But I first of all apologise for not sending you a special Email of welcoming you back from Boston. I actually thought to do that, but unfortunately my Phone didn't have charge since yesterday. That's why I couldn't send that Email. But now it has & it's what am using right now.

By the way, How was the Journey? How is your beloved niece Ava? What about Benjamin with his Mum & Dad?

Mum, Why did you choose to travel by Plane to Boston? Is it too far from Cleveland?

But am so happy that you have come back so safely. I thank God for keeping you so safely untill you came back & I also thank him for accepting my prayers. He really protected you with his MAXIMUM SECURITY, no doubt about!!

Now am just anxiously waiting to hear from you to update me more about your 'EXPEDITION'.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment