Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 30 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum,

I had a nightmare yesterday of PORTUGAL's exit from the world Cup by SPAIN. They lost by 1-0. I was & am still worried of that a shock defeat because my Player to watch is now out & I will have nobody who will make me happy to watch like way CRISTIANO RONALDO does.

Yes ECONOMICS & ORGANISATIONAL BUSINESS STRUCTURE are tough Subjects but NOT so Much Tough. But there is a TOUGHEST Subject Called 'FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL CONTROL', this Subject is almost a threat to everyone. We were told that last year only 2 Students of entire Class are the ones who passed this subject, but the rest Failed. Of course there were Rumours that they were given the EXAMS of another SYLLABUS which was different to what they learnt in Class, but despite that, the Subject is really tough & it needs more practice.

But I really feel good & happy when you tell me about running. It's really good to have exercises that bring fitness to the body. I like that & I would really join you if I were there.

Am right now at College & am reading. We are already out of today's class. Am hoping to leave at 5pm for home.

Yes, I still go to SOMA CAFÉ, Yesterday I was there to watch JAPAN & PARAGUAY. But JAPAN lost by 5-4 through PENALTY SHOOTOUT.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,

BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment