Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 28 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

It's not only USA who have been ousted from the world cup Tournament, ENGLAND too have received an embarrassing defeat of 4-1 by GERMANY. As I am talking right now they are on their way to home. It's quiete an ambarrasment because they were the Favourites & they possess the World Class players.

Right now am in Class at Learnit, am dealing with the new assignment of ORGANISATIONAL BUSINESS STRUCTURE which we were given on Friday. Then I have just checked in my Phone if you sent me an Email, but unfortunately I didn't find it.

Then am surprised because it was on Saturday if not on Friday that you sent me an Email. So I would like to know if there is any Problem.

But I pray for you & your entire family that you should not have any problem. But I wrote you an Email yesterday & I hope you got it.

We already Submmitted the assignment of ECONOMICS on Friday.

Let me now reply your question about 'Where do we play football in Dar-es-salaam, actually there are a lot of playing fields in Dar-es-salaam, but on saturday we played at the Ground Called TAMBAZA, it's quiete close to PALM BEACH HOTEL, it's a walking distance of NOT more than 10 Minutes. Yes, we manage to play even when it's too hot, because the Field play is always busy & we don't wait for the Sun to go down as a lot of Teams Scramble for the Ground. Then it's like that & We can't do otherwise, because it's 'INEVITABLE'.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,

BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment