Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr 29 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad that you are safely back at Home. I also thank God for answering My Prayers.

Am not Going to talk More because because Since on Sunday there is a Huge Problem of an Internet connection in Dar-s-salaam. That is even why I couldn't Chart with My Dad Mr.Jimmy when you left.

Then don't get worried if I miss a day without sending you an Email, Just know that it's the same problem.

But am very very happy for your nice come back.

Am also delighted to hear that you are happy with a decision I made Concerning Mr.Iddi & the Monthly Money.

Yes, it has to be like I explained.

Wao!! you really had a nice Trip! Untill the Presence of the Former vice President Al Gore?

I'll be back tomorrow again for more talks as usuall.

I welcome you again back to our lovely home Cleveland.



MAY GOD BLESS YOU,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment