Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 2 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I got tested to HIV/AIDS for 3 times. 2008, 2009 & 2010. Am so happy to hear that you are so happy to know that your son Bashir is in Good healthy.

By the way, How is Easter? Today we had a holiday & we didn't go to the College. People were at home & in the Churches.
I went to my friend's House where I was watching JESUS CHRIST'S MOVIE on TV. It was very interesting to watch.

I asked Hilda Yesterday to go & check at the post Office if the Package came, She told me that she will go to check & she will let me know on Tuesday if it arrived to Dar-es-Salaam.

Yes!! Tomorrow I will go to Kariakoo to buy the Matress & I will let you know everything. But am so happy that I will soon be sleeping on Matress.

I wish you a lovely Easter!! Do you take part in Cerebrating Easter?

Tomorrow it's MANCHESTER UNITED .vs. CHELSEA.

It will be a massive game because it's a Battle of Number 1 & Number 2. We are on Top with only 1 Point different.

If we lose, Our hopes of a Tittle Race will be at Riscky. We must win it!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

IT'S YOUR SON,
BASHIR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment