Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr 22 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, my dear Son, the Entertainer? I'm happily singing, "Wooo-Hoooo!" to know that you and Hilda have received both packages! And I'm happy you enjoy all the contents of the packages!

I did get a lovely email from Hilda, too, and will write her a reply.

For sure, you definitely should write your autobiography! Yes! It will be inspiring, entertaining, educational, and amazing to many readers. Writing a book takes a long time, and you do it day by day. You can write a little every day. I encourage you to do it! Remember the questions I sent you a long time ago? Maybe some of those questions will help you get started writing your autobiography!

Your Dad Mr. Jimmy enjoyed your great email! He showed it to me because he was very proud and happy to receive such a fine correspondence from our Dear Son. I too was very proud of you when I read your wise insights about Barack Obama and how great leaders must be great presenters to succeed.

Tonight the Cleveland Cavaliers play the Chicago Bulls for Game 3 of the playoffs. Douglas lives in Chicago but he will not attend the game in person. He will watch it on TV!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your loving and dedicated Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment