Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr 25 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son? I'm so glad to know of your relief after receiving my email!

Right now, I must attend to funeral matters for Uncle Russell and for Kristen, including the sending of flowers and the notification to all my family members.

I will be home later to write you a better email!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH PEACE AND JOY!
Your loving and caring Mum

Dear Son, it's now Sunday night in Cleveland. It has been a busy day.

I want to tell you that I will be taking a business trip to Chicago. I will leave Cleveland on a plane very early Monday morning, and return very late Tuesday night. During that time I will not have any computer or email! I am not bringing my laptop on this trip.

Mr. Jimmy will be here at home in Cleveland and you are most welcome to email him while I am traveling!

I will email you again on Wednesday, but it might be Wednesday night in Dar Es Salaam. So Please Do Not Worry About Your Mum, only pray for my safe travels!

In the meantime, I will pray for my beloved Son Bashir and think of you with a mother's love.

My business on this trip is the International Reading Association convention in Chicago. If God wishes, I will also see Douglas and have dinner with him!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR AND FINE SON BASHIR!

Your loving and devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment