Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apr 15 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, first I want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your Tremendous and Marvelous Presentation today! Your Mum and Dad are So Very Proud of your brilliance, dedicated and hard work, and your courage!

Next I want to say, at noon or 1 pm today (7 or 8 pm in Dar Es Salaam), I will get your $150 monthly money and will take it to Western Union to send you. After that, I will send you the email with all the information!

For now, I must go to work. I will be back later with Western Union information for you!

MAY GOD BLESS MY BRILLIANT AND BRAVE SON!

Hello, my dear son Bashir!

Here is the Western Union information for you to pick up the money! Please let me know when you have the money safely.

I sent 150 U.S. Dollars, which is about 200,000 shillings. It's for your monthly money!

(…)

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your Proud and Devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment