Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apr 15 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am proud to tell you that I had a Tremendous Presentation Yesterday.

I was the first to go in front to Present my Group before other Group's Presenters.

It was very good & I was Confident. The whole class Crapped hands for Me. I was Praised & Applaused by the whole Class including the Lecturer. Now I have become the first Choice to lead my group in different Occasions.

Then I really need to thank you & My Dad Mr.Jimmy for the Prayers. God really answered & Accepted your Prayers.
But it was not simple either, because it's really difficult to talk at the Public. All the People's Eyes were looking at Me.

But I like it so much because I want to become in use of it. And am ready to Present again next time if God wishes.

Today it's on 15 April. Then am expecting to hear about the Monthly Money.

I always feel happy to receive your Monthly help of Money. That money really helps me for the day to day life.
My life would become difficult without it. Because am only going to school & I don't work. Am only depending on the Money you send Me.

Let me now Send an Email to Mr.Jimmy.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment