Thursday, April 8, 2010

Apr 4 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


It's great that I managed to buy the Matress & Carry it at Home by Myself. I caught a Daladala Bus together with it.
Do you still remember what Daladala is? But it was simple & Easy. Because Mr.Iddi was too Busy with his Duties.
Now it will be a nice sleep that I never had before.

Yes, It was at my College friend's house & he is one the friends who came at my Birthday.

It's quiete stressful that Manchester United went down to Chelsea by 2-1.
It was a Huge & too had to predict game. But to be realistic, the referee was not Free & Fair. Because we got 2 Clear Penalties to play but he favoured them. Even their second goal was totally offside. They have favourably won it.
I always accept when we lose fairly, but I always Ignore & Criticise when we lose just because of Referee's Favouratism.

Now we have gone on Second Position with 2 Points against Chelsea's First Position.

But the battle is not yet Over, we will fight untill it ends. We will always fight for supremacy. No Retreat!! No Surrender!!!
Nobody can stop us to be the Champions again, because we are Unstoppables!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment