Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apr 13 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum


I would like to let you know that tomorrow I will make a 'PRESENTATION' in my Class at Learnit College.

Infact, we were Grouped into 6 Groups for discussion. Each group was given a Topic to discuss & one of them should go in front of the Class to Present. Then am the one who was Chosen to Represent My Group. Some of My friends refused to represent because they said they are Shy & it's difficult to stand in front of the People & Talk.

Then when they chose me, I didn't hasitate & I warmly welcomed the Decision. Because I want to learn how to present a public speech. I want to gain Confidence of speaking at the Public. Of course it is not simple, but I will try to make it good.
I want to be a Good Public Speaker like the U.S president 'BARRACK OBAMA'. The Topic is Called 'DECISION MAKING PROCESS.' So please, I need your Prayers inorder to Present a Nice Presentation. Tell My Father Mr.Jimmy about it.

Yes Mum, there is no any Problem if you send the Money of the new room On 15 May. That is not too far to wait.

I will still be in the Same Room as of now. But am so happy to hear about the new Room's Money & I feel like I have already got it. It is very good decision because My living Standard will Completely Change. I will make sure that I choose a Perfect Room.

May God Bless You Mum!

Am Your Son,
BASHIR!


No comments:

Post a Comment