Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mar 29 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, My Dear Son! The new package for you and Hilda is ready, if Hilda has given permission for me to send it to her post office box! You can tell me her reply.

Also, I will be excited to hear when you and Hilda receive your books written by one of the Lost Boys of the Sudan in Cleveland. As soon as I got those books, I hurried to ship them to you, so I didn't read it or even enclose a personal note. But the new package will have a personal note for you and one for Hilda.

I will go to Western Union on Wed 31 March in the evening, so it will be Thurs 1 April when you receive the information from me. I will be especially excited to hear that you have purchased your mattress for an excellent and restful sleep.

In America, the tradition says that 1 April is "April Fools Day." People like to play pranks on each other on April Fools Day. Do you know "pranks"? They are like jokes or schemes to trick another person. When I was very very young, about 3 or 4 years old, on April Fools Day my mother said to me, "Your face is green!" I was scared and upset, and ran to look in the mirror. Of course my face was not green. Instead, my mother was playing a prank on me. I didn't think it was funny!!

How is the weather in Dar Es Salaam? Is it very rainy? How is your health? Are you eating your daily meat? I PRAY my son Bashir is especially blessed in every way by Almighty God.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Your caring and devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment