Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Bashir, I hope my fine Son is doing well today! I'm sorry you suffered from terrible nightmares in Malawi. The nightmare you described sounded awful and frightening. For sure, some of your nightmares came because of the poor living conditions you survived. Your Mum is so grateful that I can help give you Peace of Mind and better living conditions, thanks to God.

I too have had nightmares in which I was being chased by evil people and my feet would not move fast enough so I could not escape them, and like you I woke up. The reason for me was worries and fears, not poor living conditions, and it's interesting that the theme of our dreams was similar. I have read books about psychology, the human mind, and dreams, and learned that there are some dreams that are universal among all people. One of those dreams is the one of being chased by someone who intends to harm us.

I wish my dear son "sweet dreams" each night!

What if I send you the money to rent your new room on 15 May (about one month from now)? Can you stay in your current room till then? You may remember, you may get a room for 40,000 shillings per month, and Mr. Jimmy and I can pay for the year in advance, as is required. Let me know your comments.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, MY DEAR SON!

Your loving and devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment