Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 12 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I used to have nightmares especially when I was in Malawi.

I remember that one day I dremt about being Chased by Gangs/Thugs in the Bush.

They were Chasing Me in order to Catch & Kill Me. Then I ran but I couldn't go far. I used to fall down Whenever I tried to run. Then I cried & Screemed for help. But nobody Could hear Me because it was too far from Home.

Then when I finally fell down, they Came & Caught Me. But I woke up when one of them was about to hit Me with Metal.

But I was quiete Frightened & I could't Sleep again Untill Morning. It was in 2005.

Even here in Dar-es-Salaam I used to be in Nightmares, Especially before I met & Knew you.
That's why I now realised that some of the Nightmares Come because of the Poor living Condition.

Because I always used to think about My Problems that I had. Then I was more likely to get Nightmares.

But now am Nightmares Free, Just because am now Positive Minded.

Yes! there is a Clinic near at Home in Malawi.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment