Thursday, April 8, 2010

Apr 7 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, I'm really happy and relieved to know you are enjoying such nice sleep on your new mattress! I pray that the blessing of good sleep is yours every night.

Son, did you have nightmares in Malawi, too? Or did you start having nightmares only in Dar Es Salaam? What happened in the nightmares? I pray you will have only sweet dreams from now on!

Here in America, it's common to say at bedtime, "Good night and sweet dreams!" I know "usiku mwema" for good night, and "na" for and. How do you say "sweet dreams" in Kiswahili?

I remember the last package I sent you to the P.B. Hotel address -- it took extra long to reach the post office in Dar Es Salaam. Your confidence in the package's safe arrival gives me strength. I pray that both packages I have sent to Hilda reach you safely and soon: first the books, and second the souvenirs and pictures from Florida!

And I am especially happy to hear about your precious Father! His good words and prayers for us make my heart smile. I like to close my eyes and envision your father and family, and you, and Mr. Jimmy and me all connected by our prayers around the world. It's amazing and beautiful to think of your dear father and family praying for me and my family! Again it is the loving hand of Almighty God at work. Your dear father will be in My Heart until the day I die, because he is a wonderful man who has raised our wonderful son Bashir! Bashir/Entertainer who brings us all great joy!

It's very exciting to hear how your studies are progressing at College. I hope you will like the new subject, 'PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT'.

I thank God for the blessing of being Your Mum. Also I want to say that You are My Happiness Provider, too, because you bring such joy, pride, entertainment, adventure, hope, and inspiration into my life!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your caring and devoted Mum


Apr 8 2010 from Cleveland

Habari gani, Bashir? I pray and hope all is well with my dear Son. I did not get email from you on Wednesday or Thursday so of course, your Mum is a little worried about her dear Bashir. However, I'm thinking maybe there is no electricity in Dar Es Salaam, or there was a problem with the Internet Cafe.

Meanwhile, I keep you in my prayers and my heart constantly. I will rejoice when receiving my next email from you!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR!

Your devoted and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment