Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son? How is my dear Bashir today? Happy Easter!

I will be excited to hear about your mattress. Will Mr. Iddi drive you to Kariakoo and then back to your room with your new mattress?

In the meantime, I will be cheering for Manchester United to beat their rival Chelsea so we may remain in first place!

Was it your friend from College, at whose house you watched TV and saw the Jesus Christ movie? Was it also one of the same friends who came to your birthday party?

Regarding Easter, Mr. Jimmy and I used to attend many church services, but now, not so much. Therefore, for Easter, we will have our daily prayers at home as usual, then visit some friends who invited us to Easter dinner.

In a few minutes, Mr. Jimmy and I will be leaving to drive to my class at the University of Akron.

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your faithful and caring Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment