Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 10 2010 from Cleveland

My Dear Son, I was smiling and laughing with joy when I received your email!! There is no need for forgiveness but thank you for your concern that your Mum was worried! I know that electricity and the Internet Cafe can be problems sometimes in Dar Es Salaam, just as I sometimes have problems with being too busy and getting too sleepy. But I love and care for you, my fine Son, so naturally I worry when I don't hear from you, even though I always pray all is well for you.

We have a saying in America, "All's well that ends well." I think the saying is from a Shakespeare play. It means, since everything turned out fine, let's forget there were any problems! All's well that ends well!

Son, tell me about your nightmares, whether you had them in Malawi, or if they started in Dar Es Salaam, and what happens in them. I pray that you continue to sleep well with your new mattress.

I now pray a special prayer for your precious Grand Mum that God will heal her awful ear pain. Is there a medical clinic near her village?

15 April is coming up. That means I will send your monthly money for meat, Internet Cafe, and transportation!

Mr. Jimmy and I can send you the money for your new Room With Electricity on 15 May. Can you stay in your current room until then?

Has Hilda received the books?

Is there a Manchester United game today?

Now Mr. Jimmy and I must get ready to drive to my class at the University of Akron!

MAY GOD BLESS MY PRECIOUS SON!

Your loving and devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment