Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 1 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


As I am talking, the Money you have just sent is already in My Pocket. The picking was very simple & easy as usual.

Now I would like to tell you about a Good News of My Health.

I went to the HIV/AIDS Clinic on Thursday last week to get tested of HIV for the Third time in my Life.
I was asked why I like to be tested, then I said I just want to know my status if am HIV Positive or Negative.

Then she asked me again what Shall I do if I will be Positive. Then I said that I will be shocked but I will finally follow the Instructions of the Doctors. Then she asked me again what about if I will be found Negative, Then I said that I will be very happy & Continue to be more Carefull to be involved in anything that Might Push me into the agony of HIV/AIDS.

She asked me again that 'Why Poeple afraid to get tested to HIV/AIDS? Then I said that it's because they are not Faithfull & they afraid to be stressed & Hastled after being found Positive HIV/AIDS. But I myself am confident just because I try to distance myself for Commiting FONICATION & Any other Irresponsible Groups.

Then I finally got tested & I was found NEGATIVE.

The Nurse who tested Me was very interested with me & Described me As wise & Intelligent with Vision.

AM BASHIR!

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment