Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Apr 19 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to read your Email. I really feel Marvellous to read your Emails.
This is the happiness Moment in my life. I feel blessed & Relaxed.

That is why when My father of Malawi asked Me about 'Which thing do I think God Blessed me? Then I said that 'It is to be taken Care by the Most Safest Hands of My Mum of U.S.A.(NICOLE) Then he agreed & said that I was right.

Yes for sure indeed, I know that it will be a good news to you to hear that the package of books Came & we got it.
But am so sosrry Mum, just because I didn't talk to Hilda since on Friday & She didn't come at the College today.
But I promise to give you the full information tomorrow when I will ask her.

But please don't worry Mum, because no mattter how far it will be, but I will finally get it in the name of GOD.

Wao!! it is nice & Great to hear about our Team of CLEVELAND CAVALIERS. I hope & Confident that we will reach the into finals. Now Douglas is happy & Joyfull after a Magnificent Win of Cleveland Cavaliers during the Weekend.
Am also supporting Cleveland Cavaliers. But I don't like LE'BRON JAMES as DOUGLAS does. I like COBE BRYANT of LOSS ANGELS LAKERS. Do you know him? Does Douglas Know him? What about My Dad & Christopher? Which Teams do they Support?

Yes, am still Dreaming nice Dreams on the Brand new Matress. The matress has Brought a Very Positive Impact to my Sleep. I hope it will be much more better when I will get the Best ROOM on 15 May next Month.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment