Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 11 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so happy too to hear that you were happy when you heared that all is well on my side.

But I want to apologise again that this Email will be too Short because Internet is too slow. Then am running out of time.

I will answer all your questions tomorrow at the Break time at College.

Yes, Manchester United had a Game today against Black Burn Rovers, But Unfortunately it ended a Goal less Draw.

We lost Poits again today. Am very worried with Manchester's recent form.

Tomorrow I will tell you about Nightmares that I once had in Malawi.

Let me ask again Hilda tomorrow about the Package if it Came at the Post Office.

It's good to hear about the Monthly Money on 15 April.

GOD BLESS YOU,
IT'S BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment