Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr 21 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am proud to say that Our worries about the Packages are now Over!

I & Hilda got the Packages today. Hilda went to pick them yesterday at the post Office.

We have got everything, The Books & the Gifts from Florida.

I like the Book & it is really interesting to read. Even Hilda likes it too!!

I hope one day I will be a friend of a Writer of this Book when I will visit Cleveland if God Wishes as you always say.

But myself too!! I would like to write my Biography. I will do that when I have a chance.

Wao!! your Pictures are nice & interesting to see. Both you & Dad Mr.Jimmy are looking so Energetic & Healthy.

I will keep the Seashell so safely.

Did you get Hilda's Email of today concerning the Packages?

Nice to hear about Cleveland Cavaliers. They are really fantastic & Magnificent.

Yes, KOBE BRYANT is one of the best players indeeed. That is why last season he was chosen as 'NBA Player of the Tournament'.

Let me now say hie to My Dad Mr.Jimmy!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER.

No comments:

Post a Comment