Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Apr 18 2010 from Cleveland

Habari gani, my dear Bashir? I'm very happy that you got your money safely and easily as usual! Karibu sana, my dear Son!

And asante sana for your kind words about my caring spirit. I am very thankful and glad that we found each other, by the hand of God, and became united as family, as Mum and Son! You make an interesting point when you say, "It is not simple for most people to Show Careness to a Person when he/she is far away." I think you are right about that! In America, there is a saying, "Out of sight, out of mind." It means that if you can't see the person, you forget about the person. But I love you with a Mother's heart and look at your photos each day and it seems as if we are very close together! And I am thankful for email and computers to help us stay in touch each day.

Suche good news that MANCHESTER UNITED beat MANCHESTER CITY by 1-0, and in such thrilling fashion in the final 30 seconds of the game! Wooo-hoooo! I believe we will overcome Chelsea and win the Title!

Yes, the CLEVELAND CAVALIERS lost last Week against the MAGIC, but it was okay, because now we are in the "playoffs" anyway. Do you know "playoffs"? It is the championship season, starting with the playoffs and then leading to the semifinals and finals after a few weeks. Yesterday we won our first playoff game against the Bulls by many points, about 20 points, so for sure the CAVALIERS gave DOUGLAS Something to Smile about!

Now I am hoping for great news of hearing that the books I sent have reached Hilda safely at last! Then I will pray for good news that Hilda has also received the souvenirs from Florida for the two of you!

Also in May, when I send you the money for your new and better room, I will also send Hilda the second payment for your first year of college! I will send her the third payment in September.

Meanwhile I continue my training for the 10k race on May 16. Today I ran for one hour, then did four 100-meter sprints to finish. Your Mum is tough and strong!

Dear Son, do you continue to have "sweet dreams" while sleeping on your new mattress? I pray that you do.

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON, BASHIR/ENTERTAINER!

Your devoted and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment