Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 9 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am proud to inform you that am very fine & Nothing terribe Occured to me. I thank you so much for being Concerned of your son Bashir. As I always say that you are a very Kind & Caring Mum.

There was a problem of Electricity. But also because the nearby home Internet Cafe which I usually use was Closed due to the long Holiday of Easter. The owner of that Inernet Cafe left for their home Village.

But now all is well & Settled. We will be doing as we always do.

But I would like to ask you for forgiveness for making you worried.

Am happy to hear that you are so interested with the way My Father of Malawi Recommends you.
But I forgot to tell you that My Grandmother is Sick. She has a problem of EAR. I was told that she has been suffering from EAR Paining. She is my Father's Biological Mother. She likes me so much & am her favourite.

But My Grandfather died when I was too young & I don't know him. Because he died in 1989.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment