Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Apr 18 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


First of all, I would like to tell you that I already got the Money at Western Union yesterday. It was very easy & Safe as usuall. Thank you so much Mum for your Kindness & Mercifulness.

Do you know Mum one thing which I much Recommend you? It is your Caring Spirit to Me even though you are far awy from me. It is not simple for most people to Show Careness to a Person when he/she is far away. A lot of people show their careness only when a person is near & Behind them. But they forget him/her when he/she far away.

Then I always ask myself that 'If you are treating me well while am Far from you, What about if I were near you?

You are so special Mum, nobody has got such kind of Caring Spirit like yours.
You would have forgotten me just soon after you left 'PALM BEACH HOTEL' if you were someone who does not have a Caring Spirit. Our meeting in Dar-es-salaam would be just a History without any Hopes, Can you imagine!!

There was a MANCHESTER DERBY yesterday. MANCHESTER UNITED beat MANCHESTER CITY by 1-0.

The game was so tough & Unpredictable. We scored in the dying Minutes when only 30 Seconds remained for a Referee to blow a final Whistle. What a Clinical Finish by Paul Scholes!!!. We scored & the game ended on the spot.

Lucky enough is that CHELSEA who were leading with 4 Points, they lost Yesterday. Now it means that they leading with only a Single/1 Point. Our hopes of a Tittle Race are still alive & Healthy.

But CLEVELAND CAVALIERS lost last Week against the MAGIC if am not mistake, because I watched them on TV's highlighs. What about this weekend? Did they give DOUGHLAS Something to Smile about?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,
AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment