Thursday, April 8, 2010

Apr 6 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Yes! I really had a nice sleep Previous day & Yesterday. It's a beginning of a new life. All my dreams have become good & Nice. No nightmares!!

I have asked Hilda today about the package & she said that she didn't find anything at the Post office.

But don't worry Mum, I hope it's on it's way. May be it has delayed because of the long holiday of Easter.

But am confident that we are going to receive it any time from now.

I already sent the Money to my Father of Malawi. He was very happy more than even you think.

As usuall, he praised & appreciated for a wonderful & Recommendable job you are doing to him & his family.
But above all, He recommends you for the Overwhelming & Prestigious Support you providing to his Son Bashir.

He said that I should tell you that 'You will be in his Heart untill the day he will die'.

Himself & His family Pray good & a Better life for you & Your family.

My studies are going on well at College. Today we have started athird Subject Called 'PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT'.

We have already Completed 2 Subjects & We are remaining with 5 Subjects to start & finish.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

PLEASE GET KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY MUM I RELY ON & I WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT!!!

I DESCRIBE YOU AS MY HAPPINESS PROVIDER!!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR/ENTERTAINER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment