Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 9 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so pleased to see the Invitation Email from you. As I always say that you really care about me & you are truly my Mum.

Yes, I will be there with some of friends of College. But am no going to give you now the Names of the Numbers you have written below your email, because I have to consider first who should be invited.

Now I want to find out the full information about it in the Link as you have directed me. Tomorrow I will tell more about it.

But am really appreciating for your Loyalty & Dedication to me as your Son.

Oh!! Chelsea are the Champions of the Title. Because both Manchester & Chelsea have won their last games.

MANCHESTER UNITED have beaten STOKE CITY bY 4-0.

I have asked the Cost of the DISCMAN today & it's Tsh 40,000.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment