Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 20 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to let you know that am today fine & am sure that I will be 100% Fit on saturday at TEDxDAR event.

I was not really fine Yesterday & Previousday, that's why I couldn't Email you Yesterday because I was afraid of Computer's light to boost my Eyes's problem. I went to the Clinic as I said previous day & I got medicine. Thanks to God because the Medicine seems to be helpful.

Now am just thinking of TEDxDAR event. I have bought speciall clothes to wear on that eventful day.
Because there will be more people & I will really need to look so nice

I hae been receiving couple of Emails from them & I have comfirmed to that am 100& ready to go there.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment