Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 17 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, I heard from Kathleen and all is well for Stella's attendance, even if you don't receive an email ticket with her name on it. You can print Page 1 of this email for Stella instead of a ticket: it shows her order confirmation, and below that is Kathleen's email saying all is well for her to come! Print Page 1 only, otherwise you will print some unnecessary pages.

In Kathleen's note, you will see that she wrote, "Just please make sure they give me detailed information, as what they do, age etc..." and I want you to know that this has already been done by me. For all four of you, Bashir, Hilda, Edward, and Stella, I listed your interests as "Education and technology" and your reason for wanting to attend TEDxDar is "Excellence of presenters." I listed your ages as 24, and your college as Learnit College, with Hilda working there, and you, Stella and Edward and students.

MAY GOD BLESS MY BRILLIANT SON!

Your proud and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment