Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 1 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to see & Read your Email. It's been a huge problem of Internet Connection in Dar-es-salaam & it's just a luck to have this chance of sending you an Email today.

Yes we have got Troubles of the Rain Consequencies. All the ways are Impassable due to the water on the Surface.
Yes, I still go to school so safely despite the Muds. Luckly, I catch a Bus & Drop just nearby My College. I have got also an Un Umbrella which I use to a walk.

It's nice to get the information about the Proffesssor you have mentioned that he will be coming to Dar-es-salaam this Month. For sure yes, it will be pleasure to meet & know him.

Infact I have already received his Email & I will soon reply him back.

The best Room will exactly be found & I will not face any problem for that. Am just waiting for the Money to Come.

Tomorrow Manchester United will play Sunderland. Chelsea will Play Liverpool. Remember that we are 1 point behind Chelsea & We are praying for Liverpool to beat Chelsea for us to top the League. Even if they Draw, it will be enough for us to be declared the winners of 2010 League. So please Mum, Let's pray Bad for CHELSEA.

I will be back tomorrow after the Game to tell you all about it!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment