Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 14 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Here is another friend's name:she didn't give me her email address, because she is doubting if it's still working, because it's been a long time since she used it. Then she promissed to Check tomorrow & I will let you know if she finds it.

I like her name so much, Just have a look at her beautiful name below.

NAME: STELLA AFRICANA
SCHOOL: LEARNIT COLLEGE.

Now we will be waiting for you to let us know what you will discuss with KATHELEEN.
Mum, don't forget to let us know of how KATHELEEN will Recognise us.

Oh!! Really? Cleveland Cavaliers have been knocked out? Am so sorry to my brother Douglas.
Then he is now like me, we both our teams lost Trophies.

I will send him a special Condolence Message tomorrow!!

Tomorrow I will be waiting for the Western Union information.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment