Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 15 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I you have a nice weekend & that Cleveland is alright.

Am so proud to get the Western Union information from you. On Monday I will go to the Western Union to pick it & I will let you know if it will be safe & easy.

Am also happy to get the Ticket of TEDxDAR event, as I am talking, it's already in my hands because I have printed it.
Now I want to ask Edward & Hilda if they got their Emails from Katheleen of TEDxDAR Containing a Ticket.

Then Mum, What about if STELLA fails to find her Email address? Where is going to get her Tickets? Because the Ticket has been written my name. If it had not written my name, I would Photocopy it into 3 tickets, I mean for Hilda, Edward & Stella. Ask them about it & let me know tomorrow.

Or, you can just ask them to send my friends's Tickets through my Email address & I will print & give them.
Just give them my 3 friends's names & tell them to send me. Especially STELLA's Ticket. Because she might not have it.

Hilda has comfirmed that she is ready to go, but she asked if it will be possible to arrive there around 2pm.
Because she goes to the Job on saturday & leaves at 1pm. Then I need to hear from you if it will be possible for her to go at that time. Please let me know!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment