Friday, May 7, 2010

May 4 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Bashir, I'm so sorry that the Internet situation continues to be very difficult in Dar Es Salaam! My prayer is that they soon fix the problem.

I will tell Professor Pete Mhunzi, Douglas, and your Dad Mr. Jimmy about the email problems so they won't worry too much and will wait to hear from you when the Internet is working quickly again.

It's great that Manchester United beat Sunderland, but I saw on the Internet that Chelsea won. Now I am hoping for Chelsea's opponent to win their next game -- so we can have a share in the Title!

Last night, the Cleveland Cavaliers lost a miserable game to the Boston Celtics! We lost by almost 20 points! Now the playoff series is tied 1-1.

Good news! Mr. Jimmy returned to work yesterday! He had not been working for five and a half months. He is happy to see his friends and to be working again.

In the evenings, I am reading a new book and also enjoying the pleasant spring weather in Cleveland. Everything is very green. Of course I am also training for my 10k run, but yesterday was a "rest day" to give my muscles a chance to relax.

Now it's time for me to work!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!
Your devoted and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment