Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 23 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


The TEDxDAR event was queite great that we thought & expected.

I was with Stella only, just because Edward failed to come due to that there was nobody at his home & he had to remain & look after his home's house. Hilda failed because of being too busy at work & she couldn't go there at the right time. She was too late.

But all in all, it was very fantastic! We first of all had a break fast & some food.
At 10:30am the event began with PETE MHUNZI's Speech. He did well & it was very educating speech. He spoke about his much interest in Kiswahili language & the goodness of knowing different languages. He is a Black American from Los Angeles.

After him, then followed the Recorded Talk by George Ayittey.
He told about African Leaderships, he insisted that Africa is not Poor but people ae the ones who are poor. He targeted the African Heads of states that they are responsible for the Africa's Poverty. He said because they are Bribe & Corrupt. They make themselves Rich while the Continent is starving with a serious Poverty.

I was touched with that speech untill I Unstoppably crapped hands for him.

But it was presented by Several Presenters from around the Globe & Everything was done Orderly & Systematically.

But I was also much impressed with the Master of Ceremony, just because he was so Charming, Clever, Entertaining, Confident & Fluent when speeking.

We ate, Danced, Drunk soft Drinks & Rejoiced.

Indeed you couldn't see me on the 'Livestream' because I sat at the Middle seat.

Finally, Mr. PETE MHUNZI Drove me to nearby my home, because we left too late around 7pm. But he is a very nice Man & He was delighted to see & Know Me. We spoke, Charted & We did everything together. At first, he saw Me & read my name which was attached on my Chest. But he couldn't realise that am Bashir whom you told him to Meet if goes to Dar-es-Salaam. Then I told him that am that Bashir whom he was told about.

Then he said wao!!! Really? Are you that Bashir? I said yes!!

Then we went to sit while having a Lunch. I actually met him after his Speech, because it's I also recognised him that he was Mr.PETE MHUNZI you told me about.

He spoke & appreciated about you. But he said that both of you never met with face to face before.

It was really a very nice event & I will never forget about it in my entire life.

The Venue was so beautiful & it looked so COLOURFUL & POMP!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment