Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 13 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so excited to hear from you that you will negotiate with Cathereen Concerning of those who don't have an Email adress.

Infact, Hilda said will be ready to go, but she said that tomorrow she will give me a last Confirmation about it. Just because she goes to the Job even on saturday, but she comes back early as a half day.

Then I have found my classmate who is ready to go there. His Name is:

EDWARD
LEARNIT COLLEGE
.

Tomorrow I will send you a last name of another friend.

Wao!! am so excited to haer that on this Saturday you will send My monthly & a New Room Money. Am so impressed & am 100% Proud of you!

Mum, Do you know how I always feel like? I just feel like am only the one who has got the most Caring Mum like you in this world.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment