Friday, May 7, 2010

May 6 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I hope you are doing well!

Am so happy to hear that you are going to buy me another DISCMAN.

Ok, I will go on saturday at Kariakoo to Check the Price of a DISCMAN & I will finally tell you.

But I hope the Price is not as Much different from that of U.S.A. It's may be a little bit different.

But I would be so happier if it would have come straight from there in U.S.A. Because I like & I feel proud of American Products. But no problem Mum, I will buy it here.

At least today the Internet seems to be improving & I believe the problem wil be finally fixed in just few days.

What about there? Do you have an Internet wreless Connection in your own House or You use at Work's Wireless Internet Connection?

Finally, I would like to asure you that am happy with your Help & am finally out of worries I have been having since I was born. Am having Nice food & Sleep. What a Joyfull Moment in My life!!!

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT GOD WILL ALWAYS BLESS & REWARD YOU FOR THAT!!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment