Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 10 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir! I hope my fine son is doing well. I'm so happy that you're pleased about attending the "TEDxDar" event! Yes, please take time decide who you want to invite as your guests, then you can let me know the information.

The price of 40,000 shillings for a Discman is good, so I will include ithat extra amount on 15 May when I also send your monthly money and the money for your new room!

Oh! I'm sad that Manchester has lost the title to Chelsea! In basketball, the Cleveland Cavaliers won on Friday night, then lost yesterday. Douglas was happy, then sad! Now the playoff series is tied 2-2. The first team to win 4 games is the victor and moves to the next round.

Last night in Cleveland, our electricity went out for hours! It came back on in the middle of the night.

MAY GOD BLESS MY BRILLIANT, HARD-WORKING, WONDERFUL SON THE ENTERTAINER!

Your loving and devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment